About MS 1480 Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system is a scientific, rational and systemic approach to hazards. The method aids the identification, assessment and control of hazards to ensure that food is safe for human consumption.
It applies to all food businesses in any sector involved in:
- food preparation
- food processing
- food manufacturing
- food packaging and storing
- food transporting and distribution
- handling, supplying or offering food for sale
Under the certification scheme, food companies are required to follow the MS 1480 “Food Safety According to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System.” The implementation of the HACCP system significantly helps ensure that food products are safe for human consumption.
The standard is according to the widely accepted international standards and guidelines published by the Codex Alimentarius Commission. For the implementation of the HACCP system, food businesses are required to establish prerequisite programmes. A recommended guideline is the MS 1514 “General Principles of Food Hygiene.”
SO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System, which can be applied independently to other management systems or integrated with existing food safety systems such as, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certification.
This standard can also be applied to related organisations such as producers of equipment, packaging materials, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients. It may also be applied to service providers.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management?
- Assure customers of the food quality and ongoing implementation of the system.
- Proof that your organisation prioritises food safety. The food safety management system is well-planned, monitored, audited (internally and externally) and with feedback provided to decision-makers.
- ISO 22000 includes and goes beyond existing HACCP programs. It contains management system elements that are essential for a systemic food safety system in organisations.
Why Trans Certification International Sdn Bhd?
- Our auditors are highly-skilled and capable of performing integrated audits comprising of ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP in a single audit.
- Organisations are awarded three certificates namely, ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP with an aligned expiry date, which would assist certified organisations in monitoring the validity of the three certificates.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
Any enquiry please send email to : email@example.com