About Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
An Integrated Management System (IMS) combines all aspects of an organisation’s systems, processes and Standards into one smart system. This merger allows a business to streamline its management, save time and increase efficiency by addressing all elements of the management system as a whole
Benefits of Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
- Meeting all standards’ requirements with one set of policies and procedures.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Costs related with audits will reduce.
- Reduces duplication, bureaucracy and maximises resources.
- Management will be able to implement proactive measures effectively.
- internal and external communications will improve.
|Course Topic||Fee/Pax (RM)|
|IMS ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Introduction||600||250||1|
|IMS ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Understanding & Implementing||900||700||2|
|Lead Auditor/Auditor IMS ISO 9001, ISO 14001||2100||1400||5|
The cost of participating in our training as listed above excluding SST fee. However, the course fee covers tuition, training materials and exam fee (if applicable).
Special early bird price offer (5% rebate from course price): for the first three participants enrolled for each course.
Group enrolment price offer (10% rebate from course price): for group enrolments of at least three participants. All discounts are calculated from the full course fee.
Register for this course
We look forward to receive your registration for the course, please fill in the form below.
Noor Azizah binti Zakaria