ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System
Anti-Bribery Management System ISO 37001:2016(ABMS)
Transparency and trust are the building blocks of any organization’s credibility. Nothing undermines effective institutions and equitable business more than bribery, which is why there’s ISO 37001.
It’s the International Standard that allows organizations of all types to prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
Providing a globally recognized way to address a destructive criminal activity that turns over a trillion dollars of dirty money each year, ISO 37001 addresses one of the world’s most destructive and challenging issues head-on, and demonstrates a committed approach to stamping out corruption.
Benefits of ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System
- Take action against bribery for more ethical business.
- Identify and manage bribery by establishing risk-based anti-bribery management systems.
- Improve organisational efficiency and effectiveness in managing risks associated with bribery.
- Increase awareness of bribery’s impacts on the organisation
- Highlights the ability to detect fraud.
- Enhance an organisation’s reputation and image by assuring legal compliance.
- Demonstrate a benchmark of good practice in anti-bribery management systems.
- Demonstrate an organisation’s commitment to anti-bribery practices.
- Provide confidence and trust to potential partners.
Why Trans Certification International Sdn Bhd?
- We has been accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.