About ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. These principles are explained in more detail in ISO’s quality management principles. Using ISO 9001 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements and achieve continuous process improvement.
- Boost productivity, reduce product defects and provide more efficient services.
- Increase acceptance of products and services in markets, and meet prerequisites for some business sectors.
- Reduce the likelihood of multiple audits by customers.
- Minimise impact on the business when key personnel leave.
Why Trans Certification International Sdn Bhd?
- We are ongoing to be accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- We collaborate with the Rina Services Spa italy and network with international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimise disruption to your organisation.
Please contact us by filling up form https://transcert.com.my/request-for-quotation/ or call +60139108724 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org