The verification scheme SURE (Sustainable Resources Verification Scheme) was developed for the supply chains of solid and gaseous biofuels according to the requirements of EU Renewable Energy Directive recast (RED II).
RED II is the succeeding EU directive of RED I, 2009/28/EC, which lays down regulations for the sustainable and climate-friendly production of biofuels and bioliquids. After the implementation of this directive, extensive supply chains of producers, processors and consumers have been established and networked around the world.
Who Need SURE Verification,
- agricultural raw materials and agricultural waste and residues
- forestry production and forestry waste and residues
- biogenic waste and residues
producers or sources of
- energy crops, straw, manure
- crop residues, sawdust, woodchips, wood pellets, wood briquettes
applies to companies with activities in
- process or trade the biomass, or
- trade the fuels, or
- use the fuels for the generation of electricity / heating / cooling, or
- trade electricity / heating / cooling
Why Choose us ?
Trans Certification & Inspection (TRANS) is first Certification body in Malaysian that recognise as Certification Body for provided SURE VERIFICATION SERVICES. We are the first Certification body outside Europe that has been recognize by SURE VERIFICATION GMBH.Our services has been covered including all over ASIA Pacific ,We have representative office in China, Indonesia and our headquarters in Malaysia.
How to Apply SURE VERIFICATION.
- Fill up our application form and send to email@example.com
- We will send you our costing proposal based on application form.
- Pre assessment(OPTIONAL)
- Audit report
- Certification decision.