ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
About ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
ISO 14001:2015 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
· enhancement of environmental performance;
· fulfilment of compliance obligations;
· achievement of environmental objectives.
ISO 14001:2015 is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective. ISO 14001:2015 does not state specific environmental performance criteria.
ISO 14001:2015 can be used in whole or in part to systematically improve environmental management. Claims of conformity to ISO 14001:2015, however, are not acceptable unless all its requirements are incorporated into an organization’s environmental management system and fulfilled without exclusion.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Helps organisations to improve their environmental performance.
- Enhance brand image as an eco-friendly company.
- Provides assurance of company’s legal compliance.
- Facilitates access to the growing “green market”.
- Cost-saving through the efficient use of resources and proper waste management.
Why Trans Certification International Sdn Bhd?
- We have Ongoing accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA)
- We collaborate with Rina Services Spa international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimise disruption to your organisation.
Please contact us by filling up form https://transcert.com.my/request-for-quotation/ or call +60139108724 or email us at email@example.com